- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt or sea salt
- 2 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup raw blanched peanuts, toasted*
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs**
- Process peanut butter, salt, and dates in a food processor for 1 minute, or until they form a sticky paste.
- Add toasted peanuts and pulse for 30 seconds to 1 minute, depending on how chunky you want them to be. Add cacao nibs and pulse for 10 seconds more.
- Roll mixture into about 15 balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or freeze for up to 2 months.
- *To toast peanuts, preheat oven to 350°. Spread peanuts evenly on a baking sheet. Roast for about 15 minutes, or until golden, removing sheet every 5 minutes or so to stir them around. Let them cool for about 10 minutes.
- **If you can’t find cacao nibs, just omit them.
- Peanut butter is packed with protein, good fats, and fiber. It gives you a slow and steady release of energy and also fills you up.