- Oil, for greasing pan
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 oz dark chocolate, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup your favorite gluten-free flour blend*
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Oil an 8 by 8-inch square baking pan. Whisk olive oil and melted chocolate together until well combined. Set aside to cool.
- Beat eggs with an electric mixer until thick. Beat in sugar until thoroughly mixed in. Using a rubber spatula, fold in cooled chocolate mixture.
- Using rubber spatula, fold in flour, walnuts, and vanilla. Pour mixture in pan.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until edges pull away from pan. Let cool before cutting.
Make sure the gluten-free flour blend doesn’t contain baking soda or baking powder. It’s fine if there’s xanthan gum in the blend.
224 Calories, 5 g Protein, 19 g Carbohydrates, 2 g Fiber, 17 g Total fat (4 g sat, 7 g mono, 4 g poly), 14 mg Sodium, Excellent source Manganese, Good source Copper, Fair source Iron, Magnesium