- 1/4 cup coconut flour & almond flour (I always say half half does the trick)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 6 organic eggs
- 2 scoops of Neocell Super Collagen
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 cup room temperature Earth Balance brand vegan butter
- 3 Tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp of pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp almond milk
- 3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and line up with mini cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir well with a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Bake for up to 25 minutes until nothing sticks to a toothpick.
- Bring out to cool, then frost with coconut pumpkin frosting and top with pecan & coconut flakes.