- 3/4 cup coconut flour & almond flour ( I always say half half does the trick)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 6 organic eggs
- 2 scoops of Neocell Super Collagen
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 cup room temperature Earth Balance brand vegan butter
- 3 Tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 Teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 1 Taplespoon of pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons almond milk
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line up with mini cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir well with a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Bake for up to 25 min until nothing sticks to a toothpick.
- Bring out to cool, then frost with coconut pumpkin frosting and top with pecan & coconut flakes.