- 1 lb butter
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 lb brown sugar
- 1 quart Vanilla Bean ice cream
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice (this is the secret and it seals the deal)
- Spiced Rum or Dark Rum
- Melt butter and stir in the powdered sugar and brown sugar. Simmer until all are melted and mixed well.
- Add ice cream and mix well.
- Add Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Chinese 5 Spice.
- Remove from heat.
- Boil water.
- Add desired amount of Rum to your mug and fill with boiling water.
- Add a large Tbsp of the pre-made mix and stir- taste and add more, if desired.
Left over flavor mixture can be stored in the freezer. This can be made as a non-alcoholic beverage by simply using more water instead of Rum.