- 1 lb ground organic sirloin meat
- 1 Tbsp cumin powder
- 1 Tbsp turmeric
- 1 small jar diced pimentos
- 1 organic egg
- 1/2 bunch fresh scallions rinsed and chopped
- 3 peeled, crushed fresh garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large vine tomato
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon with pulp
- Place sirloin meat in a large bowl. Add cumin, turmeric, pimentos, and egg. Mix well.
- Add scallions, garlic, and cilantro. Mix again.
- Let sit covered in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Shape into patties. Keep 2 out to grill. Place extra patties between wax paper sheets to freeze for another day.
- Dice tomato and place in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice and serve with burgers as a side salad.