- 8 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp yellow miso paste
- 2 Tbsp walnut oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange Brussels sprouts, sweet potato and cauliflower on separate baking sheets. Toss with oil and salt to coat.
- Bake, turning every 10 to 15 minutes, until browned and soft, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Whisk together the lime juice, miso paste and walnut oil.
- Toss the vegetables together with dressing to coat. Season with pepper to taste and serve warm.