- 8 large leaves of collard greens
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 16 oz salmon
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp marjoram
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce (low sodium)
- 3 Tbsp almonds (chopped)
- Wash collard greens and chop them up, along with onion.
- Wash salmon and season with pepper and marjoram, and slice into pieces.
- Heat skillet on medium to high. Put 1 Tbsp butter in a skillet until melted. Add collard greens and onions and 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Stir until collard greens turn dark green. Add a dash of water and cover for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Heat skillet on medium to high. Put 1 Tbsp of butter in skillet until melted. Put salmon and onions in skillet with 1 Tbsp of soy sauce stir until salmon begins to brown.* Lower heat and cover for 3 minutes.
- Place collard greens and onions on plate and place salmon on top. Top with chopped almonds.
*Add a little water (2 tsp) after salmon browns, to steam the salmon and keep it moist.