- 1 Tbsp EDEN Extra Virgin Olive Oil or EDEN Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 c onion, diced
- 1/4 c diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 c organic sweet corn, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 c carrots, julienned
- 1 lb organic extra firm tofu, rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp EDEN Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste or EDEN Ume Plum Vinegar
- 1/4 c scallions, sliced
- or minced parsley
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric, optional
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and sauté the onions for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the carrots and sweet corn.
- With your hands crumble the tofu on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle the shoyu or ume plum vinegar over the tofu, cover and reduce the flame to medium-low.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the tofu fluffs up like scrambled eggs.
- Remove the cover, turn the flame to high, mix in the red pepper, scallions, black pepper and turmeric.
- Cook another 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently until all liquid from the tofu evaporates.
- Serve hot for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Per serving: 169 calories, 10g fat (52% calories from fat), 15g protein, 6g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.