- 1 Tbsp EDEN Extra Virgin Olive Oil or EDEN Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 c onion, diced
- 1/4 c diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 c organic sweet corn, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 c carrots, julienned
- 1 lb organic extra firm tofu, rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp EDEN Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste or EDEN Ume Plum Vinegar
- 1/4 c scallions, sliced
- or minced parsley
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric, optional
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and sauté the onions for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the carrots and sweet corn.
- With your hands crumble the tofu on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle the shoyu or ume plum vinegar over the tofu, cover and reduce the flame to medium-low.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the tofu fluffs up like scrambled eggs.
- Remove the cover, turn the flame to high, mix in the red pepper, scallions, black pepper and turmeric.
- Cook another 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently until all liquid from the tofu evaporates.
- Serve hot for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Per serving: 169 calories, 10g fat (52% calories from fat), 15g protein, 6g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium