- 12 ounces Eden Kamut Spirals, 1 package
- or any Eden Spiral Pasta
- 1/2 pound organic tofu feta (see notes)
- 3 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Tbsp Eden Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup organic cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata or any black olives, rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 cups baby salad greens
- Cook pasta as package directs, rinse quickly, drain and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic and pepper. Pour over pasta.
- Mix in tomatoes, olives, and fresh basil. Place the salad on top of the baby salad greens or mix in.
- Crumble the tofu feta over the salad. Serve room temperature or chilled.
To make tofu feta, slice 1/2 pound organic extra firm tofu into 1" cubes. Place in a bowl. Toss together with 2 to 3 tablespoons EDEN Ume Plum Vinegar. Marinate for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, mixing occasionally to evenly marinate. Rinse before crumbling over the salad to remove excess sodium.
363 calories, 12 g fat (29% calories from fat), 12 g protein, 56 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium