- 12 ounces Eden Kamut Spirals, 1 package
- or any Eden Spiral Pasta
- 1/2 pound organic tofu feta (see notes)
- 3 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Tbsp Eden Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup organic cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata or any black olives, rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 cups baby salad greens
- Cook pasta as package directs, rinse quickly, drain and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic and pepper. Pour over pasta.
- Mix in tomatoes, olives, and fresh basil. Place the salad on top of the baby salad greens or mix in.
- Crumble the tofu feta over the salad. Serve room temperature or chilled.
To make tofu feta, slice 1/2 pound organic extra firm tofu into 1" cubes. Place in a bowl. Toss together with 2 to 3 tablespoons EDEN Ume Plum Vinegar. Marinate for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, mixing occasionally to evenly marinate. Rinse before crumbling over the salad to remove excess sodium.
363 calories, 12 g fat (29% calories from fat), 12 g protein, 56 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.