- Pop corn according to package directions and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the almonds.
- Place the syrups in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the flame to medium-low and simmer, stirring constantly for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Pour the hot syrup over the popcorn and almonds. Mix thoroughly until all the popcorn and almonds are covered with syrup.
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Place the popcorn on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. With a spatula, loosen the popcorn from the baking sheet to prevent sticking.
- Place 1 cup cold water in a bowl. Lightly moisten your hands with water. Working quickly, take a handful of popcorn and form it into a fist size ball, packing like you would a snowball.
- Repeat, lightly moistening your hands as needed, until all the popcorn is formed into balls.
- Refrigerate to harden the syrup for 30 minutes before serving.
240 calories, 18g fat (52% calories from fat), 7g protein, 30g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 123mg sodium