- 1 avocado, seeded, peeled and sliced into chunks
- 14 oz Eden Crushed Tomatoes with Onion, Garlic & Basil
- 15 oz Eden Black Beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 cups fresh organic tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup red onions, minced
- 4 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Eden Apple Cider Vinegar or Eden Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp organic maple syrup, optional
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp Eden Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Eden Ground Coriander
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 2 tsp hot sauce, or to taste
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to mix.
- Serve with organic tortilla chips.
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.