Provided by Zoku
- 9 ounces orange juice; divided use
- 6 ounces fresh cranberries (about 1 1/3 cup)
- 4 ounces orange juice (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar zest of one orange
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the sugar in ½ cup orange juice.
- Stir in the fresh cranberries and cook until the cranberries begin to pop (about 8 minutes).
- Remove from heat and place sauce in a bowl. Cranberry sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Place in refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Remove Cranberry-Orange Sauce from the refrigerator and place into a blender.
- Add in 6 ounces of orange juice and blend until smooth (mixture will be slightly thick).
Assemble The Pops
- Remove Zoku Quick Pop Maker from the freezer. Insert sticks and pour about 3/4 ounce of cranberry-orange base into each cavity; allow layer to freeze completely.
- Pour 1/2 ounce orange juice into each cavity directly on top of the cranberry-orange layer; allow layer to freeze completely.
- Pour another layer of the cranberry-orange base up fill line in each cavity (approximately 3/4 ounce per pop); allow layer to freeze completely.
- Remove the pops with the Super Tool. Repeat with remaining pops.