- 2 Food For Life® Ezekiel 4:9 Cinnamon Raisin Sprouted Whole Grain English Muffins, split
- 1/2 cup unsweetened salted peanut butter
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 cup vegan mini marshmallows
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place English muffins on a baking sheet, cut-sides up. Divide peanut butter between them, then sprinkle evenly with chocolate. Top with marshmallows, pressing down on them slightly.
- Broil until chocolate is melted and marshmallows are browned.
Food For Life
Food For Life takes the time to sprout the grains in most all of their products to release nutrients that would otherwise remain dormant. In other cases, they use more than 18 grains and seeds from all over the world in a single loaf of bread, so you can benefit from the most nutrient rich, wholesome products out there.
Food For Life developed yeast-free, gluten-free, vegan and diabetic-friendly selections that promote wellness, happiness and assure peace of mind. From their pastas and breads, to their cereals, tortillas and english muffins, they strive to bring you the very best food for your life.