- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup hulled tahini, plus more to taste
- 1 cup peeled and roughly chopped zucchini (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup ribbed, seeded, and roughly chopped red bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 1/4 cup drained, dried, and roughly chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic (about 1 clove), plus more to taste
- 1/8 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos, gluten-free soy sauce, or tamari, plus more to taste
- 3/4 tsp natural salt, plus more to taste
- Optional Boosters
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes, plus more to taste
- 1 tsp raw sesame seeds
- Throw all ingredients, including optional smoked paprika and red pepper flake boosters (not raw sesame seeds), into a blender and blast on high for about 1 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
- Tweak tahini, garlic, liquid aminos, salt, and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Chill in fridge for a few hours to thicken. Serve garnished with optional sesame seed booster.
Chill the blend in the fridge to thicken. It keeps in the fridge for up to 5 days.