- 1 Large Cucumber
- 3⁄4 cup White or Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- pinch of Garlic Powder
- Dice the cucumber, keep the pieces small enough to fit in the jars you have.
- Pour Vinegar in a bowl and add the dry ingredients.
- Whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Fill glass jars with diced cucumbers - the number of jars needed will vary.
- Pour liquid over cucumbers, making sure they are fully immersed.
- Place lids on jars and refrigerate for at least 1 week before serving.
- Be creative when making your simple pickles. You can use asparagus, tomatoes, beets, carrots - whatever you wish!
- Be sure to write the date on the jar when you place it in the fridge.