- 8 cups organic salad greens
- 1 cup all-natural sliced ham
- 2 small potatoes, boiled and quartered
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄8 cup pitted, sliced black olives
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat Ranch salad dressing
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Wash and dry salad greens. Place them in a large bowl.
- Gently toss in the ham, potatoes, eggs, avocado, tomatoes, and olives.
- Drizzle with salad dressing. Sprinkle black pepper over and serve.