- 2 lb red- or white-skinned potatoes, chopped into approximately 1-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh dill
- Place chopped potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 15 to 18 minutes, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Drain potatoes and set aside to cool.
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Gently stir mixture in to cooled potatoes.
- Add radishes and eggs to potatoes, tossing gently to mix.
- Transfer salad to fridge and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with dill and serve.
You can peel the potatoes ahead of boiling if you wish, or leave them unpeeled.
358 Calories, 6 g Protein, 29 g Carbohydrates, 4 g Fiber, 25 g Total fat (4 g sat), 411 mg Sodium, ★★★ Vitamin B6, C, ★ Vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), Folate, Phosphorus, Potassium