- Grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ white cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 2 scallions, finely sliced
- 1 apple (e.g. a sour Granny Smith), grated
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables and apple. Add dressing and mix well. (This will stay fresh for a few hours if well covered.)
The Perfect Pairing
Serve this delicious Asian salad with homemade salmon fritters!