- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Wash and dry all of your produce and set aside.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Half and deseed the delicata squash, then slice into ½" pieces. Place on to the baking sheet and lightly drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon. For the bare side facing down, instead of flipping and repeating the aforementioned process, I rubbed it into the excess that was on the sheet to put it to use.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until caramelized.
- Meanwhile, place the brussels sprouts in a vegetable steamer, and steam for 10-15 mins, or until very soft. Remove and slice in half. Add seasoning as desired.
- Place the spinach into a bowl and drizzle with lemon juice. Top with halved tomatoes, sliced avocado, brussels sprouts, jackfruit bacon, and squash.