- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Wash and dry all of your produce and set aside.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Half and deseed the delicata squash, then slice into 1/2 inch pieces. Place on to the baking sheet and lightly drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon. For the bare side facing down, instead of flipping and repeating the aforementioned process, I rubbed it into the excess that was on the sheet to put it to use.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until caramelized.
- Meanwhile, place the brussels sprouts in a vegetable steamer, and steam for 10 to 15 minutes, or until very soft. Remove and slice in half. Add seasoning as desired.
- Place the spinach into a bowl and drizzle with lemon juice. Top with halved tomatoes, sliced avocado, brussels sprouts, jackfruit bacon, and squash.
Here's the Jackfruit Bacon Recipe
This savory vegan topper finishes the dish perfectly.