- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried tarragon or 2 tsp fresh, chopped leaves
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup chopped ripe strawberries
- 1 ripe kiwi, peeled and sliced into thin strips
- 2 cups very finely shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, washed and chopped (optional), or substitute 1/4 cup fresh chopped chives
- In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- In salad bowl, lightly toss fruits, cabbage, and cilantro or chives.
- Divide onto 4 salad plates. Divide dressing evenly among the plates; serve any remaining dressing on the side.
Per serving: 71 Calories, 1 g Protein, 12 g Carbohydrates, 2 g Fiber, 3 g Total fat (2 g mono, 1 g poly), 61 mg Sodium, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Folate, Manganese