- 1 can (5oz) Wild Planet Wild Albacore Tuna, undrained
- 2 c cooked wheat berries, cooled to room temperature
- 1/2 c shredded carrots
- 1/2 c crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 c chopped parsley
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place tuna and natural juices from the can into a bowl.
- Flake tuna with a fork into bite size pieces and stir to incorporate the juices back into tuna.
- Add wheat berries, carrots, feta cheese and parsley and mix gently to combine all ingredients.
- Place the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Whisk to combine; season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad and toss lightly.