- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup red lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1 (13.5 oz) can lite coconut milk
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add garlic, ginger, and curry powder and cook for 1 minute. Add sweet potato and tomatoes and their juices.
- Stir in lentils, coconut milk, and stock. Bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover pot and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sweet potatoes are tender and lentils are soft.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in chopped cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.