- 4 medium sized patty pan squash
- 1 clove finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Cut squash length wise and remove seeds. Wash and pat dry.
- Pre-heat grill (stovetop or outdoor bbq) to 400°F.
- Mix olive oil, finely chopped garlic, salt and pepper.*
- Brush squash with olive oil mixture and place face down on grill.
- Cover and grill for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Brush top side of squash and turn over, cover and grill for another 4 to 6 minutes.
- Repeat if necessary, until squash is brown on both sides.
*Change it up with an easy addition of rosemary, oregano, fresh basil or red pepper flakes.