- 8 slices Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Bread
- Firm tofu (1/4 inch slices)
- For 'bacon' marinade:
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- For Avocado Aioli:
- 1 large avocado
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive Oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Sliced tomatoes
- Pour ingredients for ‘bacon’ marinade into a bowl. Mix well with a fork.
- Dip tofu slices in marinade. Flip until both sides are covered in sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Pour all Avocado Aioli ingredients into blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Place one leaf of lettuce, one sliced tomato and one tofu slice on a piece of Ezekiel 4:9 bread.
- Spread Avocado Aioli on the other piece of Ezekiel 4:9 bread.
- Assemble sandwich.
- Cut sandwich in half.
- Serve with the side of your choice – we chose fresh blueberries and strawberries.
Food For Life
Food For Life takes the time to sprout the grains in most all of their products to release nutrients that would otherwise remain dormant. In other cases, they use more than 18 grains and seeds from all over the world in a single loaf of bread, so you can benefit from the most nutrient rich, wholesome products out there.
Food For Life developed yeast-free, gluten-free, vegan and diabetic-friendly selections that promote wellness, happiness and assure peace of mind. From their pastas and breads, to their cereals, tortillas and english muffins, they strive to bring you the very best food for your life.