- 1 cup quinoa
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup packed parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions. Set aside.
- Whisk lemon juice, oil, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- Add cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper, parsley, mint, and lemon dressing to quinoa. Toss gently to combine.
Per serving: 241 Calories, 6 g Protein, 25 g Carbohydrates, 4 g Fiber, 14 g Total fat (2 g sat), 206 mg Sodium, ★★★★★ Vitamin K, ★★★ Vitamin C, ★★ Folate, Phosphorus, ★ Vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B6, E, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc