- 1 Tbsp reduced-fat mayonaisse*
- 2 tsp honey mustard
- 2 whole-wheat lavash wraps or flour tortillas
- 2 cups washed and dried baby spinach leaves, loosely packed, or two large leaves of a soft leafy green lettuce
- 4 thin slices turkey breast (4 oz)**
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, sliced paper-thin
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard. Lay out both wraps. Spread the edges of each with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Leaving a margin free on the side closest to you, arrange a layer of greens on top of wraps. Top each layer with half the turkey. Evenly divide apple slices and lay lengthwise across turkey. Fold over the end of the wrap closest to you, then the two sides. Roll the wrap as tightly as possible toward the opposite side.
- Cover each wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate, seam side down, up to 1 hour before serving. When ready to serve, remove plastic wrap and cut each wrap in half, at an angle.
- *or 1/2 ripe medium avocado, mashed
- **or 4 thin slices Swiss, Muenster, or cheddar cheese, or nondairy cheese.
294 Calories, 17 g Protein, 9 g Carbohydrates, 1 g Fiber, 22 g Total fat (11 g sat, 6 g mono, 4 g poly), 254 mg Sodium