Memorial Day Party Tips
- Press fresh herbs or flowers under the glass of a large picture frame to make a unique serving tray.
- Instead of paper napkins, offer colorful dish towels. For fun napkin rings, slip cookie cutters in the shapes of butterflies or flowers over the rolled towels.
- Place silverware in small, clean terra-cotta pots.
- Arrange long flatbread crackers or loaves of bread in a clean enamel pail or child's beach pail.
- Pour lemonade or iced tea into old clean Mason jars or retro soda-fountain glasses. To frost the glasses, place them in the freezer for a few hours.
- Serve dips in a hollowed out cabbage or radicchio head, or in a scooped out crusty round of bread.