- 2 cups almonds
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp almond oil
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, plus a sprinkle for the end
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spread almonds out evenly on cookie sheet
- Put almonds in oven for 10 minutes
- In saucepan mix water, almond oil, honey, and cinnamon. Heat, but do not bring to a boil.
- Add cooked almonds directly to the saucepan.
- Mix for about 5 minutes - or until almonds have absorbed all of the liquid.
- Place wax paper on cookie sheet and spread almonds out evenly.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over almonds and let cool.