- 1 handful of mixed herbs, preferably flat-leaf parsley, cilantro, and mint (thick stems removed)
- 1/2 avocado, pit removed and flesh scooped out
- 8–12 pickled jalapeño slices, drained
- 1 Tbsp capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled (optional)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Roughly chop herbs, transfer them to a food processor along with the rest of ingredients, and blend until your desired consistency is achieved. Taste and adjust flavors to your liking.
- Store in an airtight jar or container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Looking for More?
Spice up your life and dinner tonight by using this Magic Green Sauce with this Portobello and Avocado Quesadillas recipe!