- 1 cup EDENSOY Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp EDEN Brown Rice Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp EDEN Safflower Oil
- 1/3 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 1/2 cups organic whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 1/2 tsp non-aluminum baking powder
- 1/2 tsp EDEN Sea Salt
- 2 cups unsweetened crushed pineapple, in its own juice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp fresh ginger root, finely grated
- or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Fold in pineapple and grated ginger.
- Oil muffin tins and fill.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
93 calories, 4g fat (35% calories from fat), 1g protein, 15g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 142mg sodium
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.