- 1 cup Eden Soft White Pastry Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Eden Short Grain Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 2 1/2 tsp non-aluminum baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup Unsweetened EdenSoy
- 1 Tbsp Eden Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Eden Apple Strawberry Sauce
- 2 tsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for the pancake batter
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- Eden Safflower Oil, for frying pancakes
- Mix dry ingredients together in bowl and set aside.
- Combine Edensoy, vinegar, and olive oil in a separate bowl and allow to sit for 10 minutes to create a soy buttermilk.
- Add water and whisk wet ingredients in with dry. Fold in apple sauce.
- Oil pancake griddle or cast iron skillet and ladle 1/3 to 1/2 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until golden on bottom, flip over, and cook until batter is no longer wet.
- Serve with pure maple syrup, sliced fresh strawberries, or Eden Apple Strawberry Sauce.