- 1 cup Eden Soft White Pastry Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Eden Short Grain Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 2 1/2 tsp non-aluminum baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup Unsweetened EdenSoy
- 1 Tbsp Eden Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Eden Apple Strawberry Sauce
- 2 tsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for the pancake batter
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- Eden Safflower Oil, for frying pancakes
- Mix dry ingredients together in bowl and set aside.
- Combine Edensoy, vinegar, and olive oil in a separate bowl and allow to sit for 10 minutes to create a soy buttermilk.
- Add water and whisk wet ingredients in with dry. Fold in apple sauce.
- Oil pancake griddle or cast iron skillet and ladle 1/3 to 1/2 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until golden on bottom, flip over, and cook until batter is no longer wet.
- Serve with pure maple syrup, sliced fresh strawberries, or Eden Apple Strawberry Sauce.
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.