- 1 1/2 cups organic whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 tsp EDEN Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup EDEN Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup EDENSOY Unsweetened
- or EDENSOY Original
- To prepare the crust, mix the flour, sea salt and oil until the consistency of corn meal.
- Stir in the EDENSOY and form a ball.
- Roll out the dough, place in a 9" pie plate and crimp the edges with your fingers. Trim crust.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Bake the unfilled crust for 10 minutes. Remove.
- While the pie shell is baking, prepare the filling by placing the peaches, apple juice and sea salt in a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the flame to medium-low and simmer 5 minutes or until the peaches are tender.
- Add the blueberries. Slowly add the dissolved kuzu, stirring constantly, until the filling becomes thick.
- Simmer 5 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust and bake another 15 to 20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Remove and cool before slicing.
Per serving: 156 calories, 8g fat (41% calories from fat), 2g protein, 23g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 86mg sodium