- Arrange the fruit in a mold or shallow bowl. Place juice, sea salt and agar agar in a saucepan.
- If using agar bars, break or cut into 1 inch pieces before adding to the juice.
- Bring to a boil, reduce flame to medium low and simmer 15 minutes for bars or 5 to 8 minutes for flakes.
- Stir occasionally until dissolved.
- Pour over the fruit. Let set in a cool place or chill in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours until firm.
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.