- Arrange the fruit in a mold or shallow bowl. Place juice, sea salt and agar agar in a saucepan.
- If using agar bars, break or cut into 1 inch pieces before adding to the juice.
- Bring to a boil, reduce flame to medium low and simmer 15 minutes for bars or 5 to 8 minutes for flakes.
- Stir occasionally until dissolved.
- Pour over the fruit. Let set in a cool place or chill in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours until firm.
Per serving: 53 calories, 0 g fat, 0 g protein, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 29 mg sodium