- 1 1/2 lbs peaches, apricots, and plums (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 cup organic butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Slice and pit the fruit. Place it in a 9-inch-square baking pan as you go.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter.
- Stir in sugar, flour, oats, salt, cinnamon, and cashews.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the fruit. Bake for approximately 25 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the juices are bubbling.
Per serving: 398 Calories, 5 g Protein, 59 g Carbohydrates, 6 g Fiber, 17 g Total fat (10 g sat, 5 g mono, 1 g poly), 108 mg Sodium