- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup honey
- Zest of 1 organic lemon
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Toss raspberries with honey, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a bowl. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Mash mixture with back of a large spoon or potato masher until mixture is well blended. Don’t mash so much that mixture becomes a purée.
- Transfer mixture to a 9-inch square metal pan. Place pan in freezer, covered, for 1 hour.
- Remove pan from freezer and stir mixture with a fork, breaking up frozen sections. Return pan to freezer and freeze until firm, about 2 more hours.
- Remove pan from freezer and, with a fork, use a chopping motion to break granita up into flakes. Serve.