- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil, divided
- 1/2 cup dried Montmorency tart cherries
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled
- Line a quarter sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place dark chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Microwave on half power in 30 second intervals, stirring between each time, until melted.
- Place white chocolate chips in a separate bowl with remaining coconut oil.
- Repeat microwave directions until chips are melted.
- Spread dark chocolate out on prepared sheet pan.
- Drizzle white chocolate over dark chocolate.
- Use a butter knife and drag through drizzles to make a pretty pattern.
- Sprinkle with pistachios and Montmorency tart cherries.
- Chill until hardened. Break into small pieces and serve.