- 16 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup agave nectar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup oats
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease an 8x8" pan and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients, except oats, mix until smooth.
- Stir in the oats and pour batter into the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool.
Per Serving: Calories: 67 Fat: 0.7g Carbohydrate: 16.4g (dietary fiber: 3.2g sugars: 6.1g) Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 0g Sodium: 1.2g