- 1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 large orange, peeled and quartered (use as much pith as possible for maximum nutrients—some people even juice with the peels on!)
- 2 medium apples, cored and quartered
- 3 medium beets, quartered
- 1/2 inch knob of ginger—or to taste
- 3 medium carrots, sliced lengthwise, tops removed
- Measure chia seeds, if using, into the bottom of the juice receptacle.
- Juice remaining ingredients. If you don’t like pulp, place a fine-mesh strainer over juice receptacle first.
- Whisk juice and chia seeds together. Let sit for five minutes so chia gel can form before enjoying.
About The Taste for Life Test Kitchen
More from The Taste for Life Test Kitchen