- 1 qt apple cider
- 1 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1-inch piece of peeled ginger, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp whole cloves
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 organic orange, thinly sliced (leave peel on), optional
- Bring all ingredients, except orange slices, to a boil in a medium pan.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Using a fine-mesh strainer, strain cider into mugs. Discard spices.
- Garnish mugs with orange slices, if using, and serve.
Per serving: 129 Calories, 1 g Protein, 33 g Carbohydrates, 1 g Fiber, 9 mg Sodium, ★★ Vitamin C