- 1 cup organic strawberries
- Handful of organic baby spinach (use as much as you like, about ½ cup or 10 baby leaves is a good portion)
- 1 Tbsp Energy 28 by Natural Vitality
- 1/2 Tbsp Plant-Sourced Minerals by Natural Vitality
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 Tbsp organic agave nectar or a pinch of stevia
- (completely optional) I did not use any additional sweetener in mine because there is plenty of sweetness in the strawberries and coconut water; but if you prefer it sweeter, a little agave or stevia would be great.
- Refrigerate all ingredients (including the supplements, as they need to be stored in the refrigerator anyway after opening); wash and remove stems from the strawberries, and place everything in a blender. Blend for a few minutes until all is pureed, sweeten if desired and pour into a glass. Enjoy immediately!
- For a chilled version, freeze strawberries and use them instead of ice. Blend the strawberries first and add in all the other ingredients. Mix and serve.
Organic Connections is brought to you by Natural Vitality, a purpose-driven human nutrition company. Natural Vitality Living offers fun tips, delicious recipes, inspiring profiles and features to empower readers to find balance in a stressful world. Visit the Organic Connections blog for more content that will get you eating, drinking, gardening, shopping and learning in a whole new shade of green.