- 6 Food for Life Gluten-Free Brown Rice English Muffins
- 4 eggs or egg replacer
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 450° Fahrenheit.
- Defrost, split open, and cube the English muffins. Place on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves to create the gingerbread spice mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, non-dairy milk, orange zest, gingerbread spice mix, vanilla extract, and 1/4 cup maple syrup until combined.
- Add the cubed English muffins to a 9 x 13 casserole dish that is greased with coconut oil or vegan butter.
- Pour the French toast mixture over the cubed English muffins and mix until each piece is thoroughly coated and the mixture is absorbed. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or skip to the next step if baking immediately.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake until the casserole is set, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and additional orange zest. Enjoy!
Food For Life
Food For Life takes the time to sprout the grains in most all of their products to release nutrients that would otherwise remain dormant. In other cases, they use more than 18 grains and seeds from all over the world in a single loaf of bread, so you can benefit from the most nutrient rich, wholesome products out there.
Food For Life developed yeast-free, gluten-free, vegan and diabetic-friendly selections that promote wellness, happiness and assure peace of mind. From their pastas and breads, to their cereals, tortillas and english muffins, they strive to bring you the very best food for your life.