- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp organic unbleached white flour
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups Edensoy Original or Edensoy Unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp curry powder, or to taste
- 2 tsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce or Eden Sea Salt, to taste
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 8 ounces Eden Artichoke Ribbons or any Eden ribbon pasta
- Heat oil and flour in a medium skillet, stirring constantly for 3 to 4 minutes over a medium-low flame.
- Add garlic. Slowly mix in the Edensoy, whisking constantly until smooth.
- Add curry powder and shoyu. Simmer 10 to 12 minutes on low, stirring frequently.
- While the sauce is cooking, cook pasta as package directs and drain.
- Serve sauce ladled over the ribbons and garnish with parsley.