- 1 whole-grain pita, 7-inch-round, uncut
- 1/2 cup pizza or pasta sauce
- 1/8 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
- Assorted veggies, chopped (peppers, onions, mushrooms)
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pita on baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Cover pita with sauce and top with cheese.
- Sprinkle on as many chopped veggies as you can fit.
- Drizzle optional olive oil on top. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
457 Calories, 26 g Protein, 56 g Carbohydrates, 9 g Fiber, 16 g Total fat (6 g sat, 6 g mono, 3 g poly), 758 mg Sodium, Vitamin B3 (niacin), Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Phosphorus, Vitamin B1 (thiamine), B6, C, Pantothenic acid, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin A, B12, Biotin, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Potassium