- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing the grates
- 4 (6 to 8 oz) skin-on organic salmon fillets
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your stovetop grill pan or outdoor grill over the highest heat. Brush or spray grates with oil.
- Rinse salmon and pat it dry with a paper towel. Put salmon in a large bowl and drizzle with the 2 tablespoons of oil. Using your hands, rub oil evenly all over both sides of fish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on preheated grill flesh-side down first to prevent sticking. Cook for 3 minutes per side for medium-rare and 4 minutes per side for well-done. Be patient and resist the temptation to flip sooner or salmon will stick. Remove salmon from grill and serve, if desired, with Corn & Edamame Salad.
Try serving this salmon alongside this delicious salad.