- 1 cup sweet peas
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 3 Tbsp chopped onion
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine the peas, cumin, onion, and garlic in the container of a food processor or blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and olive oil, and process just to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Blend for just a few more seconds, and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or fresh veggies.