- 1 cup boiled potato
- 1 cup roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup plain unsweetened nut-free nondairy milk or water
- Place all ingredients in a blender container.
- Blend on High until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a saucepan set over medium heat. Cook dip for approximately 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips or sliced fresh vegetables. Store in the fridge for up to three days.
Dip Only: 56 Calories, 4 g Protein, 10 g Carbohydrates, 3 g Fiber, 1 g Total fat, 12 mg Sodium, ★★★★★ Vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B6, B12, ★★★★ Vitamin C, ★ Zinc