- 1 1/2 cups EDEN Sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed with hands to remove water
- 1/3 cup Spanish or sweet onion, sliced in very thin half rings
- or red onion
- 1 cup red apples, sliced thin
- 1 cup green apple, sliced thin
- Place salad ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Place dressing ingredients in a measuring cup and whisk with a fork to evenly mix.
- Pour dressing over the salad ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly and refrigerate for 1 hour, allowing the flavors to meld, before serving.
Per serving: 90 calories, 7g fat (67% calories from fat), 1g protein, 7g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 248mg sodium