- 1 1/2 cups EDEN Sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed with hands to remove water
- 1/3 cup Spanish or sweet onion, sliced in very thin half rings
- or red onion
- 1 cup red apples, sliced thin
- 1 cup green apple, sliced thin
- Place salad ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Place dressing ingredients in a measuring cup and whisk with a fork to evenly mix.
- Pour dressing over the salad ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly and refrigerate for 1 hour, allowing the flavors to meld, before serving.
Per serving: 90 calories, 7g fat (67% calories from fat), 1g protein, 7g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 248mg sodium
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.