- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small bunch of arugula, rinsed well and thick stems removed
- 2 small tangerines, peeled, seeded and separated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- In small bowl, whisk together lime juice, oil, and mustard.
- In salad bowl, place arugula and tangerines. Toss with just enough dressing to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with feta, pecans, and pomegranate seeds.
262 Calories, 5 g Protein, 15 g Carbohydrates, 4 g Fiber, 22 g Total fat (5 g sat, 12 g mono, 4 g poly), 296 mg Sodium, Copper, Manganese, Vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B6, B12, Pantothenic acid, Calcium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Zinc