Natural Vitality Organic Connections
- 6 oz of watermelon
- 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp mint
- 2 Tbsp basil
- 2 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup feta
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- To make the vinaigrette, combine the vinegar, oil, orange juice and honey. Stir together and set aside.
- Lay out fresh, clean arugula in the center of a plate.
- Cut the watermelon into chunks and arrange on one side of the arugula.
- Peel and slice the orange, laying the slices on the other side of the arugula.
- Cut the mint and basil into thin pieces and spread over the entire salad.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over the arugula.
- Serve with the orange-balsamic vinaigrette.