- 2 Tbsp chopped shallots
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup each thinly sliced cabbage and carrot
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tsp almond butter
- 2 Tbsp yellow miso
- 2 Tbsp filtered water
- In medium saucepan, saute shallots, ginger, and veggies in oil until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add broth and almond butter and simmer gently for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Dissolve miso in water and add to saucepan, stirring well.
- Heat for another 5 minutes. (Do not let soup boil.)
- Top each serving with minced chives. (Store leftover soup in covered container in refrigerator.)